Friday, July 6, 2018

First post on a new blog and A Customs by Brothermidnight original : Mr Frost the Satyr

Welcome to my new blog ! Here I will showcase my pet cats and the tricks they can do! Kidding ,this is my new home for all figures 5.5 .I will also showcase toys that may not be 5.5 but are compatible.For the first few posts I will be rerunning posts from my old blog that where ignored by people who are just into other stuff. So as a warning I stated right up front this will be basically He Man and his knock off friends so if thats not your thing it would probably be best for you to back out of this page and go back to where you got here from.Now on with the post! This is my first ( of probably many to come ) Remco style 5.5 custom figure. I named this guy Mr.Frost  as a homage to Mr. Tumnus from The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe.


2 comments:

  1. I still think this guy is pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) and an interesting note ,I am getting email notifications for comments on this blog!

      Delete