Friday, July 6, 2018

Remcos Hercules Unbound

This is Remcos Hercules Unbound .Many people have commented over the years that this looks nothing like Hercules and they are right ...sort of . This figure is based on the mid 1970's Hercules Unbound comic book and not the legendary hero of the past. This version of  Hercules was set in a post apocalyptic future and only lasted 1 year in publication .The comics are roughly the same price now as they were back then and will set you back about a buck each and in my opinion are really worth reading. This sword he is hold is not to him , its not even a Remco weapon and I have zero clue where its from originally but it came with him so I left it in his hand.

next figure on my list to get is Arak but Im being picky and waiting fro a complete version to show up in my 20$ or less price range so it might take a while.

Update! I finally fixed the gold cord that is supposed to be on this figure. Its a small thing but it makes a difference

No comments:

Post a Comment